- Personal Data Administrator Veles Productions Sp. z o.o. will be the administrator of your personal data. You can contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing and Legal Basis for Processing We will process your personal data in order to:
- clarify the circumstances of the matter reported by you and to provide you with an answer to the question asked by you. The legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest in the proper handling of inquiries and reports sent to us;
- establish cooperation with you or your employer/entity you represent. The legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest in establishing and maintaining relationships as part of our business activity.
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to request correction of your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your data due to your particular situation - in cases where we process your data based on our legitimate interests
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can transfer this data to another data controller or request that we transfer your data to another data controller. However, we will only do so if such a transfer is technically possible. The right to data portability applies only to data processed on the basis of an agreement with you or your consent.
Right to Withdraw ConsentTo the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to File a Complaint with the Supervisory AuthorityYou also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
May 16th, 2023