- Personal Data Administrator Veles Productions Sp. z o.o. will be the administrator of your personal data. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing and Legal Basis for processing
The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- Conducting the recruitment process conducted by the data administrator
- Conducting future recruitment processes conducted by the data administrator.
- Legal provisions to the extent specified in the Labor Code regulations.
- Consent to the extent not resulting from the provisions of the Labor Code.
- Period of Personal Data Retention
The administrator will retain your personal data in connection with the purposes and on the basis referred to in point 2 until:
- The end of the recruitment process, or
- For a period of one year if you have given consent for further recruitment, or
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for future recruitment processes.
- Recipients of Personal Data The administrator will disclose your personal data to data processors on behalf of the administrator for services related to the recruitment of employees and IT system support – such entities process personal data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions. The data may be transferred for recruitment purposes to other companies in the ZPR Media Group if you give your consent.
- Transfer of Data Outside the European Economic Area Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- Your Rights Related to Personal Data Processing
You have the following rights related to personal data processing:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to request correction of your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your data due to your particular situation – in cases where we process your data based on our legitimate interests
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can transfer this data to another data controller or request that we transfer your data to another data controller. However, we will only do so if such a transfer is technically possible. The right to data portability applies only to data processed on the basis of an agreement with you or your consent.
Right to Withdraw ConsentTo the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com.
Right to File a Complaint with the Supervisory AuthorityYou also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Obligation to provide data The obligation to provide your personal data results from the legal provisions indicated in point 2 above.
May 16th, 2023